CLONMANY ASSOCIATION
BOSTON, MASS

May 4th, 1911.

The officers and members of the CLONMANY ASSOCIATION OF GREATER BOSTON bid a Cead Mille Failthe (a hundred thousand welcomes) to the many friends who join with us on this eventful occasion of our First Reunion and Ball, and extend to those from outside the limits of our own Parish, and particularly to advertisers in the Souvenir, our most hearty and grateful thanks.

For our business friends, whose cards or photographs appear on these pages, we bespeak the most generous patronage and we wish them prosperity.

We also avail ourselves of this opportunity to sincerely thank all who have contributed in any way to the success of the Chapel Fund.

This Association was formed in Roughan Hall, Charlestown, on the evening of November 13, 1910, to raise funds in aid of the project to rebuild old Clonmany Chapel, County Donegal, Ireland, and what it has succeeded in accomplishing, is all too appreciatively set forth by Father Maguire elsewhere in this book.

 

 

JAMES D. DOHERTY, Chairman
31 Chelsea Street. Charlestown

JOHN S. DOHERTY, Treasurer
283 Causeway Street, Boston

HUGH McCARRON, Recording Secretary
30 Tremont Street. Boston

JOHN FARREN, Financial Secretary
7 Oak Street, Charlestown


Previous Page
McGlinchey Summer School
Next Page


Comments, problems, feedback? Send email to: webmaster@clonmany.com

Copyright © Inishsoft Limited. All Rights Reserved.