Ballyliffin Golf Club
Golden Jubilee Commerative Booklet 1947 - 1997
BALLYLIFFIN GOLF CLUB
Subject to favourable weather conditions, it is intended to have a field day on the course on Saturday next 29th inst. at 2.30 p.m. If through unsuitable weather, this arrangement is again cancelled, it is to be understood that it is postponed until Wednesday 3rd and Saturday 6th May. As you are aware, the course is in poor playing condition at present, and there is much work to be done. It is the duty of each member to help out and a full attendance is required. If you have a spade please bring it along.