1. The Society will be called the Clonmany Agricultural Show and Sheepdog Association.
2. The object of the Society is to encourage better training and breeding of sheepdogs and improving the breeding of sheep, cattle and horses.
3. All persons connected with the Parish of Clonmany shall be eligible for membership of the Association.
4. The Annual General Meeting of the Society shall elect the President, Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Treasurer and Hon. Secretary and a committee of 21 members.
5. The Committee shall draw up the Prize Schedule for the year and shall decide on all matters relating to Sheepdog Trials and other competitions organised by the Committee.
6. Six members of the Committee shall be a quorum at all meetings.
7. The Hon. Secretary shall convene a General Meeting at the written request of five members.
1. Prize winners only in confined class shall be eligible to enter Open Class.
2. The Judge's award shall be final and binding upon all parties concerned.
3. Disputes (other than the Judge's awards) shall be decided by the majority of the members of the Committee present and voting at the first special meeting to be held within 21 days after the Judge's award has been made and such decision shall be binding upon all parties concerned and there shall be no appeal to law.
4. Class B is confined to exhibitors from Clonmany Parish. Class A is open for competition to all exhibitors.
5. Objections must be made in writing, signed by the objector and lodged with the Secretary on or before the third day after the competition. £5 to be deposited along with each objection, which shall be forfeited if the objection is not sustained.
6. The Managements of the competition shall be determined by the Committee. All persons entering the Show grounds shall be subject to the direction of the Stewards and Secretaries.
7. The Association shall in no way be responsible for any accident, loss or damage from whatever cause arising to any person or exhibit.
8. No person shall interfere with any Judge or Judges before or after their adjudication.
9. All exhibits are to be the property of the exhibitor for at least 3 months previous to the competition. The Committee shall not accept any entry which, in their opinion, does not comply with the above rules.
10. No entries accepted after closing date.
11. No exhibit to be removed from the Home Industries section before 3.30pm
12. No free admission.
13. All sheep shown must be true to colour.